Posted Mar 20 2019
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
How many times in your work do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to build and create technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patient's in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insight's to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
About the role
In this role, you will work proactively with strategic customers in optimizing the clinical and economic value they are generating with Current Health. You will be on a mission to guide customer engagement and solution adoption and satisfaction, ensuring that our customers are getting value from their Current Health investment. As a Customer Success Manager, you will take a collaborative approach with your customers to address matters related to our offerings, business process advice, and best practices and advocate on behalf of customers within Current Health. You will work with our customers to identify new clinical areas and other opportunities for growth.
Ideally, you are clinical by background and you must have extensive prior experience working in the healthcare space with large NHS trusts. You will be responsible for delivering value for our customers throughout their journey with Current Health from onboarding to the adoption of our product, as well as advocacy resulting in reduced churn, increased retention, and account growth.
• Strive to become a trusted partner with our customers’ key influencers and decision-makers
• Understand customer business, clinical and economic objectives and strategy by jointly developing success plans that capture critical customer success factors and potential issues
• Collaborate with the Product Management teams to identify, guide, and prioritize improvements in the quality and functionality of our product based on customer input
• Ensure that customers achieve maximum value from their Current Health investment by improving utilization across your
• Work closely with the Current Health sales teams to identify customer growth opportunities
• Advocate for customer needs and issues within Current Health
• Help ensure the resolution of complex support issues in a timely manner with high customer satisfaction
• Proactively highlight customer risks and needs to facilitate sound recommendations
• Create customer advocates to generate solid customer references, referrals, and case studies