Posted Mar 20 2019
UK or US Remote
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
You will be responsible for managing projects for new product implementations. You will work directly with our Customers to coordinate set up, provide support and training for our product across the UK and US. Working closely with internal teams such as Software, Hardware, Data Science and Sales to ensure timelines for implementations are met and act as a Customer champion forwarding customer feedback direct to the teams.
You will run concurrent projects at any one time with the ability to deliver each project to its given targets and timescales. The role requires you to have a keen eye for detail, ensuring quality of work completed meets the required standards and will be accustomed to checking this on a regular basis. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the overall company processes, and ensure compliance and regulations are being kept company wide.
• Defining project scope & plans, including implementation approach
• End to end implementation of devices, hardware/tablets, software and connectivity
• Project management - tracking & reporting on progress, risk and issue management,
• Managing customer relationships and communication,
• Identifying and resolving issues when they occur
• Lead the customer through the implementation process
• Product demos and user training
• Testing and supervising go-live stages
• Assist in some post implementation support activities