Posted Mar 20 2019
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
How many times in your work do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to build and create technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patient's in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insight's to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally well-organized Project Manager to implement, coordinate and oversee Current Health’s operations within clinical trials conducted by our pharmaceutical partners. You will liaise closely with teams at our pharmaceutical partners, as well as their partners e.g. CROs. You will be the primary point of contact for our pharmaceutical partners during the study start-up and enrolment phases, responsible for frequent and clear communication and ensuring that Current Health delivers on time and with precision.
• Be the primary point of contact day to day for our pharmaceutical partners, including facilitating weekly check-ins and review calls
• Be the internal owner of pharmaceutical partner studies after the sales phase e.g. during start-up and enrolment
• Creating and overseeing study-specific objectives and liaising internally within Current Health to ensure these objectives are delivered on time and to maximum quality
• Liaising with sites as necessary to support site evaluation and site initiation
• Liaising with sites to arrange training dates and conduct any other start-up activities necessary
• Liaise with our pharmaceutical partners to conduct any necessary start-up testing, including user acceptance testing
• Maintaining study-specific documentation in line with our QMS and our partner’s QMS