Apply for this position
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
What will you do
You will be the first VP, Marketing, working directly with the CEO and VP, Sales to support sales and lead demand generation. You will operate strategically, across product, marketing and sales, as well as tactically at the front-line. You will be responsible for building, scaling and leading our marketing and demand generation organization globally. You will build a deep understanding of our value proposition, competitive positioning and our customer profile and will use this to inform go-to-market, brand awareness and demand generation strategies. You will be creatively involved in executing product positioning and have the story telling skills to do it well.
- You will have 5-7 years experience in a senior marketing role
- You will have prior experience in enterprise software. Prior experience in digital health would be a significant bonus
- You will have prior experience designing and executing enterprise marketing and demand generation campaigns including through lead nurturing, LinkedIn advertising and content
- You will have prior experience in tracking and managing metrics, and having ownership and accountability for those metrics
- You will believe in the importance of working hand-in-hand with sales, enabling strategic sales through content and account-based marketing campaigns
- You will have extensive prior experience using marketing automation software, such as Marketo, and CRM, such as Salesforce
- You will be analytical and data-driven, with a keen eye for detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You will be highly collaborative, prioritising collaboration and interested in building strong relationships with peers across all teams. You will see your own success as tied to the business success