Posted Mar 20 2019
Remote, UK, US
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK or US
How many times in your work do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to build and create technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patient's in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insight's to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing projects for new product implementations. You will work directly with our Customers to coordinate set up, training and ongoing support for our product across the UK and US ensuring the Customer is set up for success. Working closely with internal teams such as Software, Hardware, Data Science and Sales to ensure timelines for implementations are met and act as a Customer champion forwarding customer feedback direct to the teams.
You will run concurrent projects at any one time with the ability to deliver each project to its given targets and timescales. The role requires you to have a keen eye for detail, ensuring quality of work completed meets the required standards and will be accustomed to checking this on a regular basis. You will act as Customer Success Manager building the relationship and identifying the opportunities for growth with existing customers. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the overall company processes, and ensure compliance and regulations are being kept company wide.
• Defining project scope & plans, including implementation approach
• End to end implementation of devices, hardware/tablets, software and connectivity
• Project management - tracking & reporting on progress, risk and issue management,
• Managing customer relationships and communication,
• Ensuring the successful adoption of the product and identifying opportunities for growth
• Identifying and resolving issues when they occur
• Lead the customer through the implementation process
• Product demos and user training
• Testing and supervising go-live stages
• Involved in post implementation support activities and ensuring the customer is set up to succeed