Posted Mar 20 2019
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
How many times in your work do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to build and create technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patient's in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insight's to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
About the role
We are looking for Director, Life Science Partnerships to join our growing team in Boston. Our platform allows unprecedented data collection and analysis for drug development and trials, improving understanding the causality of adverse events, identifying sub-populations who better benefit from therapy, and helping optimize the overall delivery of drugs.
In this role, you will build enterprise-wide partnerships with pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and clinical research organizations, enabling utilization of the Current Health platform across their clinical trials and in the delivery of their therapies.
What You’ll Do
• Lead strategic engagement to develop long term, enterprise-wide partnerships with pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and CRO clients
• Become a subject matter expert on Current Health’s offerings and reliably represent our capabilities to advance the drug development, delivery and research priorities of our partners
• Ensure effective day to day engagement with our partners(e.g., Digital Health, Health Economics, Bioinformatics, Medical Affairs, Procurement), including on-site representation at client meetings
• Serve as the primary point of contact for partners, interfacing to align Current Health’s offerings with client needs and selling new products and services to meet those needs
• Lead development of new business proposals -- directly contributing to Current Health’s revenues
• Identify client-driven opportunities to enhance existing products, and identify potential new product offerings