Apply for this position
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
What will you do
About the role
We are looking for front end engineers experienced in building scalable, well-tested applications. You will work as part of one of our software engineering teams, building out our platform and product for use by patients and healthcare professionals.
You will collaborate closely with other disciplines, including UX, biomedical engineering, data science, electronics engineering and product science.
You will operate across the stack but will have significant back-end or data engineering experience.
Technologies we use
• Angular (AngularJS, 5 and 8
• HTML, SCSS, Responsive mobile work
• Redux, RxJS
- You are flexible and can learn on the job quickly
- Have previous experience as a Software Engineer
- Have experience with at least one Single Page Application framework
- Have some experience with front-end build, dependency management and automation tools such as gulp, npm and webpack
- Have dabbled in mobile platform development
- You are comfortable working, prototyping and delivering incrementally, adapting based on customer needs and technical difficulties, always with the user in mind
- You are comfortable reviewing, releasing, deploying and troubleshooting your and other people's code
- You are a good team player, ready to help, debate, compromise and work together
- You have an eye for detail and you always look at the big picture
- You can pragmatically balance quality with a fast-paced schedule