Posted Mar 20 2019
London or Edinburgh
Thankyou for your interest in Current. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
You will be responsible for the design and execution of our UK marketing strategy, working hand-in-hand with our UK sales team. You will be directly responsible for building brand and generate demand to grow our UK revenue. You will be responsible for delivering campaigns across numerous channels to attract stakeholders within the NHS, CCGs, Pharma and private healthcare organisations to our game-changing technology.
You will build a deep understanding of our value proposition, competitive positioning and our customer profile and will use this to inform brand awareness and demand generation strategies. You will be creatively involved in executing product positioning and have the story telling skills to do it well.
• Create and execute targeted lead generation campaigns across a range of channels
• Develop a deep understanding of our buyer personas and design targeting, lead gen and nurture strategies to engage them
• Fill the top of the sales funnel with new MQLs, and support the nurture of existing contacts with the goal of increasing conversion rates. Leverage marketing automation to drive qualified leads and increased engagement scores.
• Create compelling content for our marketing channels – relevant for each (e.g. social, website, events & email)
• Work with the product team to monitor competitive and product positioning
• Identify and explore optimal new ways to reach our target audience for new business
• Manage analytics and track metrics and KPIs to assess performance and ROI across channels
• Coordinate with internal teams for the generation and design of sales enablement collateral such as case studies, product briefs and training materials